Latest Updates :

Meet Ashma, now famous B-girl of Nepal (with video)

SHARE THIS POST :
KATHMANDU, April 1:  B-girl of the popular The Cartoonz Crew in Youtube, Ashma is very busy these days…rehearsals for new videos, study and workshops…she has to share her hours everywhere.
Her fans are increasing as she is stealing the limelight through The Cartoonz Crew on social media and Youtube. Ashma, 21, is famous for the break dance.
“I was interested in dance since grade eight. My school friend Suraj inspired me to involve in dance”, said Ashma. While studying in Nepal National Lower Secondary School, Hadigaun, her school mate Suraj used to show her videos of B-boying and B-girl, after which her interest toward this form of dance increased. She started practicing the dance for hours watching on Youtube.
Realizing that she could not perform like the videos on Youtube, she decided to join then Nepal Sports and Dance Training Institute (now GA Hall) of Thamel, where the entire trainees were boys.
“I was the only girl there. I used to feel shy dancing with the group of boys. B-boying was only for boys not for girls”, remembered Ashma, adding, "I had feared if my family would know about this. “
Her study was getting worse as she used to spend most of her time practising dance with the help of Youtube.  Her parents were worried about her studies. “My photo was printed on the cover of Friday magazine. And then my family, for their surprise, came to know about my dancing”, said Ashma. 

SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

SHARE THIS POST :
 
Support : Mas Template
Copyright © 2017. Taja Update
Proudly powered by Blogger