Latest Updates :

Aishwarya Rai Photoshoot

SHARE THIS POST :
I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It's such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It's bliss, love and fulfillment of another level.
Weight gain can happen at any point in time, and it is something that you are dealing with anyway, and it is OK. It is ridiculous to have this dictate your very being because I have always said that it is not the outside that defines who you are.
Do we recognize the platform that Indian cinema has been given? Of course. And typically India of us, we gracefully acknowledge our host's grace and we thank you for celebrating us and our cinema.
Aishwarya Rai

SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

SHARE THIS POST :
 
Support : Mas Template
Copyright © 2017. Taja Update
Proudly powered by Blogger