Latest Updates :

Dangling conversations

SHARE THIS POST :
It had been lucidly evident from the onset that we were contradictory not just in nature but in essence too, black and white, bliss and malady
Contradictions were copious yet it was uncanny how and why we were united like brothers. Our talks were sporadic and succinct and it never wore us down. We would skim through our own conversations yet it was poignant as a morning cigarette can be
Mar 19, 2017- “….with certitude, Dai, I confide in you that I shall commit suicide at some point of time, plausibly at twenty seven, not because I would get all depressed or heartbroken but that, I would feel enough of love. Maybe too much love will kill me,” I said, rather dryly.
He laughed and argued his case against me. He never said that life was beautiful and it ought to be lived till one’s cough ran dry but there was always a sense that it ought to be lived beautifully. It had been lucidly evident from the onset that we were contradictory not just in nature but in essence too, black and white, bliss and malady but we were there for each other and I always felt we were destined to meet, not I for him but he for me.
He was my senior on academic grounds but he was also senior in life as a whole. He always did his hair to the left, meticulously and his narrow Sherpa eyes always gleamed, it was uncanny but I thought it always gave life to everything. His brusque skin evinced that he was made to conquer and perish in the unfathomable crevasses of the Himalayas.

SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

SHARE THIS POST :
 
Support : Mas Template
Copyright © 2017. Taja Update
Proudly powered by Blogger